Search This Blog

Thursday 26 January 2012

Hello!

Hello!

Just a general hello and welcome to my new blog!

I haven't really blogged before so I need all the help I can get with what to do! I am hoping to blog about various crafting thoughts and projects I am working on and would love you to join me on my very unorganised journey through the world of crafts.

I need to be more organised in my crafting and am hoping this blog will help to keep me focused on the job in hand and not flit around from project to project never finishing anything!

I want to post something that I am working on every wednesday (work in progress wednesdays) and then a finished project on a friday (finished fridays) but that is all I have come up with so far so feel free to give me any tips and ideas as to other things I can blog about or if you would like a more detailed post on something I post.

I think that is enough waffling for now so until next time...

happy crafting readers

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment