Search This Blog

Saturday 31 March 2012

Knit Relief Total


As I have been visiting my nan in hospital I haven't had much time to finish any of my projects so I'm going to use this post to let you know how the Knit Relief aution went.

The last half an hour of the auction was very exciting with items being bid on every few minutes. The tea cosy that I knitted went for £41 in the end which is AMAZING for a little knitted tea cosy. And my grandmas knitted baby vest went for £8.01.

The grand total of all the items sold (52 in total) was £2038 which is astonishing and will make such a huge difference to Sport Relief and the work that they carry out.

I posted off my parcels this morning to their new owners so they will arrive early next week hopefully.

I wrapped them in brown paper and string:


Wrote a little thank you card:



And they are ready to be posted:

No comments:

Post a Comment