Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Tiny Easter Bunny


I am still feeling in the Easter mood and have been knitting some tiny easter bunnies this week.

I found a really cute free pattern on Mochimochi Land website which can be found here

It was my first attempt at knitting in the round, which is something I have been meaning to do for a while now. My Grandma brought me some DPNs that she found in a charity shop and I decided I would use this project to try them out instead of a bigger project like socks.

The DPNs are quite long though which proved a bit tricky with only 6 stitches on each needle but I managed it in the end and here is a finished bunny:



Aren't they just soooo cute! On the website people have knitted them in all colours and I'm a bit obsessed with knitting them now. I had to knit a friend for this one straight away.



I love how tiny and cute they are! I have also brought patterns for tiny snowmen, santa and angel which I am going to be knitting in the run up to christmas either for decorations or as gifts to put on presents.

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment