Search This Blog

Thursday 9 February 2012

#febphotoaday Week 1

Hello!

Here is my first week of feb in pictures! It is for the #febphotoaday challenge I blogged about earlier. I have been tweeting this pictures on twitter but thought I would bring them all together with an explanation in a blog post every week.

Day 1: My View Today


 This is my view along the river on the walk into work- who knew Bedford could look so nice?!

Day 2: Words

 Just a picture of my Emma Bridgewater notebook.

Day 3: Hands


A picture of my friend's daughters handprints.

Day 4: Stanger



I forgot to take a picture when I was out so had to improvise with the scariest film I saw in the cinema EVER!! (Although when watching it at home was not as scary as I remembered!)

Day 5: 10am


I was at work this day so had just got to the car park by 10am in a very snowy Bedford.

Day 6: Dinner


Not the most exciting of dinners today- it was a pork chop with sweet and sour sauce and veg with plain rice.

Day 7: Button


This is just a picture of my button box.


Day 8: Sun


It was cloudy all day so I had to take a picture of where the sun should have been!

So that is it for week one in the life of me! I'm really enjoying the challenge of taking a photo every day (even if I sometimes forget until I'm in bed), I will update you again next week.


Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment