Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday 1st February

Can you believe it is February already?!

This week I have been working on various things but my Work in Progress Wednesday this week goes to some sock monkeys I have been making.

One of my crafty friends has been making these to give as presents to babies and they were just so cute I had to have a go myself! They are so easy to make- all you need is a pair of socks and a sewing machine and for how to make them just google 'sock monkey tutorial' and there are loads of step by step instructions.

I brought a pack of 3 socks and decided to make all 3 at the same time but have only finished the bodies for them so far:



This is what they will look like when they are finished:



Aren't they just too cute?! I really want to make one from knee length socks so it will have really gangley arms and legs that go on forever!

Until next time.....

Happy crafting!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment