Search This Blog

Friday 17 February 2012

#febphotoaday Week 2

So with week two of February gone already (can you believe it?!) here are my pictures for the week.

I have to admit I have lost a bit of motivation this week with the pictures and have forgotten to take anything until I got into bed so they are a bit random!

Day 9: Front door

Self explanatory this is my front door!


Day 10: Self portrait


Here is a stick drawing of me- other people just took pictures of themselves but I put in a whole 3 minutes (I'm over estimating this!) of effort to draw a self portrait, and the resemblance is uncanny!!


Day 11: Makes me smile


This is my cat 'Scat' who makes me smile!


Day 12: Inside you closet


I think closet is the same as wardrobe? So here is the inside of my wardrobe the top shelf has my fabric stash on to the rail is very full of all clothes and shoes!


Day 13: Blue

Here is one where I forgot to take a picture and the only thing blue in my room was this glass!


Day 14: Heart

My heary necklace from accessorize!


Day 15: Phone


Again forgot to take a picture until late so just a picture of the house phone- i meant to take a picture of the phone box over the road but I forgot!

So that is my #febphotoaday update for this week. I will try to take more exciting pictures next week!!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment