Search This Blog

Friday 3 February 2012

Finished Friday 3rd February

I forgot it was Friday but luckily I finished a project this evening so panic over!

This weeks finished friday goes to a memory box that I saw in an issue of Mollie Makes a few months ago and really loved.

The idea is that you have a box with a card in for every day of the year, each day you write something on that you did. It doesn't have to be anything major could be you watched a film with friends or read a really good book or anything at all you did that day. Then you just watch your memories grow.....



Above is my memory box. I have used some old postcards to separate the months and a grape punnet to hold all the cards in until I find a box the right size.

It takes quite a while to stamp all the dates on hence it only just being finished in February. You could write the dates or print them on the computer but I liked the old feel the stamping has given to the cards.

I can't wait for a few years time to look back and be able to see what I did on this day in previous years.


Happy crafting

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment