Search This Blog

Friday 24 February 2012

#febphotoaday week 3

Hello!

Here are my 3rd week of pictures for you! I tried to not leave it until late in the evening to take the pictures but still managed to forget some days- useless!

Day 16: Something new. This is the new issue of Mollie Makes which the shop actually had in on the day it came out which was BRILLIANT as I love this magazine and didn't have to wait until after the weekend to start reading it!


Day 17: Time

This is the clock that is in my room. It doesn't tell the right time in anyway! I haven't changed it back an hour from when the clocks went back (and not just this year- for about the last 4 years!!), it is also about 10 minutes fast but I always know what the real time is by looking at it!


Day 18: Drink

I was really annoyed with myself on this one as I went out the day drink was the theme and had cockails for a friends birthday which were really nicely presented and did I remmeber to take a photo of them- NO! So I took a picture of my favourite drink instead which is not the same!


Day 19: Something you hate to do

I HATE IRONING! I find it very very very boring and avoid it at all costs unless something is too creased to be worn I won't iron it!


Day 20: Handwriting

I found this quite hard as since no longer being a student I found that I barely wrote anything at all so this picture is just a section of my notes from uni (an interesting snippet from Family Law).


Day 21: Where I work

This is where the camera on my phone decided it didn't want to flip the pictures anymore so you will have to tilt your heads to see the wonder that is a Marks and Spencer store!!


Day 22: Fav picture of yourself

I don't really like any pictures of myself so this was quite hard, but this was taken on a night out for one of my friends birthdays (i think) I find if i'm not being serious picyures look ok but if I just have to sit there and smile they turn out horrible! (I'm the one at the back with ginger hair by the way!)


Day 23: Shoe

This is my favourite shoe for going out in- it is the only pair of heels I can a) walk in and b) keep on all night and were definitely worth splashing out on as they are about 5 years old now and still going strong (although they need a good clean looking at them in this picture)


And that is the end- another week has gone by and I am nearing the end of my #febphotoaday challenge- only one more week to go and it will be March- can you believe it?!!

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment